[plug] Netcomm Aggregator

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Fri Aug 20 10:23:30 WST 2004

Hi All,

Just wondering whether anyone has used this before a netcomm
aggregator.  I'm thinking about getting one of them with two dsl modems
but I don't want to get it if I can't connect it up with linux since
thats the server that runs the dsl for me.  I did a google on the actual
product code itself and nothing came up.

http://www.netcomm.com.au/shdsl/aggregator.php

If someone has used it can you give me a bit of feedback as to whether
there are alternative ways to running the aggregator.  What I mean is
run two aggregators but 4 modems and balance the load that way using
software and hardware balancing.  Not sure if thats capable of happening
or not just a thought thats all?

Thanks

Marc