[plug] Tip for xclipboard

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Aug 21 20:22:47 WST 2004

interestingly I've had NO problems with word 2k and crossover with
cut/paste. (well except that installing windoze products on linux makes
boxes ridiculously unstable...)

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and