[plug] Linux box to behave as an Access Point?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 22:38:59 WST 2004

Looks like my Linksys WAP11 has died.. I only get connectivity when
its "resetting" (like if I change a setting and save the changes),
then it doesn't seem to transmit after that :-(

So I was thinking of setting up my OLD IBM Thinkpad 380XD with a
pcmcia wifi card and making it behave as an AP.. I remember reading a
while ago that there was a "Live CD" Distro that was designed for that
purpose.. does anyone remember what it is called or where I can get
it?
--
Attacking Linus' integrity and character is like clubbing baby seals.
- PJ, Groklaw.net