[plug] ** August Workshop Reminder **

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sun Aug 22 22:46:48 WST 2004

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:13:00 +0800 Bernard Blackham
<bernard at blackham.com.au> wrote:

> A friendly reminder about tomorrow night's PLUG workshop...

I'm currently holding the PLUG goodies box on account of Cameron (who had
it) being unable to get to UCC (at least until later) and also on account
of Cameron suggesting my role as PLUG goodies box proxy deliverer (even
tho' he was a proxy deliverer for M Gaynor). I hope this was perspicuous
despite the parenthesis.

I'm planning to to get across at 7.30 (with the goodies box).

cu
Harry

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/