[plug] 203.236.241.42 / ndyne.com

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Mon Aug 23 22:00:03 WST 2004

You should close off ssh to only interfaces that it needs to be on,
and/or hide it as a closed port with iptables.

I did see this on a machine that wasn't executing its firewall ruleset
yesterday (typos... hmmm).  Had hits from that one and several others
from all over the place, including a couple of Taiwanese ones.

/ Ben