[plug] Re: Willing to sell your Wizard box?

Trevor Phillips trevor.phillips at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:05:54 WST 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:23:57 +0800, Senectus . <senectus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow.. I got lots of replies.. thanks for the offers.. :-)
> If anyone else wants one there is an active market for them out there ;-)

How much is the going rate? ^_^
I've been interested for a while - although getting Wifely Permission
may be a bit tricky. (Then again, she seems to now approve of my
frivolous purchase of a DVB-T card. ^_^)

--
Trevor Phillips  - http://jurai.murdoch.edu.au/
Web Technical Administrator  -  IT Services, Murdoch University