[plug] Fw: [plug-ctte] Interested in Linux

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Aug 25 09:19:32 WST 2004

Forwarded from the committee list... any takers please reply to him
too :)

----- Forwarded message from Donald Irvine <dirv2462 at bigpond.net.au> -----

From: Donald Irvine <dirv2462 at bigpond.net.au>
Subject: [plug-ctte] Interested in Linux

Dear Plug,

I am a person who uses windows currently but am getting anoyed at some of its
features especially the automatic saving of setting when exiting especially if
you have been on the net and some change has occured without you knowing it has
happened.

I am a very primitave user of computers and know nothing about computer
language I am simply a point and click user and one finger typist. Will Linux
be a system that I could easily use first time??? I have heard that unless you
are computer language literate Linux is hard to use. Also that is not a in the
home type user system.

Will it support the outlook e-mail as my porovider bigpond offers technical
support for only windows internet programs or do I get a better e-mail program
with easy access to technical support.

Kind Regards

Don Irvine

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>