[OT] Re: [plug] More invites up for grabs

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Aug 25 09:37:34 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 09:28, Nathan D wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:36:37 +0800, Chris Caston <caston at arach.net.au> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 08:21, Chris Griffin wrote:
> > > If interested, email me.
> > >
> > > Chris Griffin
> >
> > Shouldn't gmail invites have their own list now?
> > :)
> <snip>
> A similar thought did cross my mind, or if something can be put of the
> web listing the people who want an invite?  It could be taken to the
> OT list, if those that are only on the main list don't have the need
> for gmail?
>
> regards,
>  Nathan D.

Well someone originally offered a gmail account on the list so then the
person the received it starts offering gmail accounts and then the
people that receive those start offering gmail accounts and so on and so
on.

Maybe if you have a gmail account on offer you could write it as a PS
between your name and your sig.