[plug] ATO Response for Linux Business Portal

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Aug 25 18:44:34 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 17:30, Senectus . wrote:
> Excellent work Onno!

Thanks,

> Although not a business (yet, am looking at buying into a franchise)
> I'd be happy to help out with testing and anything else that I'm
> capable of doing.

This is the time to discuss how we best coordinate our interaction with
the ATO. I appreciate your offer of help and rest assured, it's been
stored in the archives for future need...

So, how does the group suggest a good way of centrally coordinating any
communication effort, or is my initial suggestion of a mailing list
still the best run at the answer?

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'30" - E151°16'25" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..