[plug] any good printing tutorials?

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Thu Aug 26 15:26:02 WST 2004

Thats wnat I spent my time doing today :P.

The only web site I can find is this one.

http://www.linuxprinting.org

That'll help you out a fair bit it'll explain what drivers and software
you need.  Then after that I would say the next link which is sometimes
helpful sometimes a pain.

http://www.linuxquestions.org

If you use kde just look under the control panel and there should be a
printer there.
Under gnome its the same thing under the control panel you can find an
easy way to set it up.

Although someone or most people in here will tell you exactly how to do
it text based which would be good since I still don't understand how it
works I can just get it to work.

HTH

Marc