[plug] Firefox and Cups, "No Printer Could Be Found"

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Sat Aug 28 18:34:58 WST 2004

As the subject says. I have CUPS and firefox and firefox doesn't want to
print.
I am still waiting for a reboot to be scheduled.
I have tried the export MOZ_PRINTER_NAME="Laser" thing and that didn't
appear to work.
The "No Printer Could Be Found" message comes up when I click File->Print
I can print from OO. The printer is on a windows box under the share
name of Laser.
I am running Debian Testing with firefox 0.9 (is that the latest?) not
installed from a .deb
Tim