[plug] Good news about KDE

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 16:45:49 WST 2004

Controversial wee statement there fella, I use KDE because a lack of
clutter, either that or things are clearer. I should've posted my
newsforge.net interview with George Staikos last week, never mind. :)

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"