[plug] Parts of Gnome Changed

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Sun Aug 29 02:58:22 WST 2004

Hi. I am running Debian testing (knoppix 3.4 hdd install)
Last night I upgraded some packages and installed some new ones.
I'm not sure what was upgraded[1] but it has changed some things in Gnome.
1) My background was changed
2) The icon has changed for almost everything to a blank page with the
corner turned over. This includes the drives on the desktop, folders and
other doc types such as my music files under Nautilus (2.4.1)
It appears that the only icons that haven't changed are ones for OO.org
files.
I think this may be a mime problem or something I upgraded.
If anyone has had a similar experiance or has a fix please let me know.
Thanks
Tim

[1] Is there a method to find out?