[plug] Leon you legend! :-D

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Aug 29 16:15:21 WST 2004

I they tried it buddy, you know you'd have the whole damn WA IT geek
community behind you, every anti-corporate-bullys type behind you and a
shit load of righteousness too.

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and