[plug] Debian Repository

Michael Hunt michael at aussie.oddsocks.net
Mon Aug 30 17:07:54 WST 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 15:07, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

> As I sorta gathered there are a lot of debian users on the list I found
> a repository that has already dpkg'ed mplayer as well as other "media"
> stuff.

http://apt-get.org/ is another good place to go if you are looking for
debian packages of software. This site lets you search a database of
packages provided by different repositories and lists the lines that
needed to be added to /etc/apt/sources.list to retrieve from those
repositories. It's a bit like rpmfind.net except that it lists
repositories  and the associated apps in those repositories.

Michael Hunt