[plug] Workshop

Margo Adams margo at ozjokes.com
Mon Aug 30 22:48:19 WST 2004

Hi William

The X problem is frustrating but I'm going to leave it till the workshop
purely as I ended up re-installing my video card drivers 4 times,
restting up my monitor ast 8 times including going out of freq range,
needing an emergency monitor etc!! lol.. it was a bit traumatic
actually. It's also really hard to describe the problem in words.
Pointing at the screen is much easier.

The audio cd problem I discovered is a problem with the 2.6 kernel... :(
so I am going to wait till the next kernel patch.

What I am looking forward to is hopefully a bunch of people in the same
room that I can pester with questions!! ;)

The TB problem, I have no idea what I've done but I can live with it for
a bit if I have to. I'm using KDE 3.2 (I think) TB 0.7.3 and Firefox
0.9.3. FF works nicely as my default browser and I installed it from a
Suse RPM. TB I set up myself (yup that would be the problem).

Margo

Webmaster
Oz Jokes.com <http://www.ozjokes.com> - Best jokes site on Oz

ICQ: 196010