[plug] Suggestion for web site

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Aug 31 09:52:23 WST 2004

Margo Adams wrote:

> >I have a suggestion for the web site, and I am posting it to the list,
> >as it would need the active participation of most of the list
> >subscribers, if it is to be implemented and to be successful.

As the person who puts in most of the work for maintaining the PLUG
web site, I'd like to point out that anyone who'd like to help with
the web site is welcome to do so. :-)

> On a side note - I do hope the website is in a database?

God no!  We migrated away from a databased-backed web site a few
months ago, and I'm so much happier now I don't have to deal with that
kind of mess...

Cameron.