[plug] gMail accounts, again

Nathan D natdan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:24:57 WST 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:53:52 +0800, Chris Griffin <griffinster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I have sent invites to everyone who email me. In case I missed
> anyone, if interested please email me.
> I had 2 two left at the start of the day and I see it is back up to 6 again.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:37:34 +0800, Chris Caston <caston at arach.net.au> wrote:
<snip>
> Maybe if you have a gmail account on offer you could write it as a PS
> between your name and your sig.

So much for this idea then?

Gmail has been very generous with invites just lately and seem to
refill them shortly after you send them out.  Yes I have some
available (see sig), and I have tried to at least use an old thread
instead of upsetting those that have no desire for Gmail.  Reply
offlist for invites.

regards,
  Nathan D.

* Gmail invites available *