[plug] Installfest doco update

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Aug 31 21:20:42 WST 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:07, Cameron Patrick wrote:

> Yay, none of me :-) -- in fact I think (hope) I managed to avoid you
> and your mob for the whole day...

I do have one of you.  I'll post it tomorrow if I remember =).

> I don't think Harry'll too chuffed about the top pic though...

Yeah, my lovely wife needs to go back to complete camera use 101.  She took
that and I spent several hours correcting the brightness because, of course,
it changes throughout the shot(s).

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Turnaucka's Law:
	The attention span of a computer is only as long as its
	electrical cord.

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/