[plug] Installfest doco update

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Aug 31 21:26:20 WST 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:58, Senectus . wrote:
> I feel like curling up in a ball after seeing my goofy head on that page...
> Whats the "medical" term for "fear of seeing yourself in photographic
> media" ??

Normal.

> On the other hand.. fantastic quality shots from that camera... :-)

Actually the originals are way better, but too big for the web.  Even the
ones I put up are too big but I was too lazy to fuss with them anymore.

BTW the camera is a Sony VX2000.  It's not bad but it tends to be very stupid
when faced with changing light levels and focal lengths - which other cameras
I've used don't suffer from but they don't have as good low-light quality.
It is a trade off.

skribe
--
Public key information available at: