[plug] email with copyright protection? Maybe a bit [OT]?

rpowersau at gmail.com rpowersau at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 14:29:35 WST 2004

Hi,

I've just had an odd experience. Unfortunately it was with a customer
who is not happy about it.

I sent this person a jpeg file. She claims she received it, can see a
thumbnail view of it, but can't open it or save it. She says she gets
warnings about copyright violation when she tries.

Is this some new windoze thing? Could it be done at the isp end (she
has a uwa student account)?

I've sent it to other machines on my lan (imac, linux, win98) and had
no problem opening and viewing.

Anybody know how this could be done or how it could be avoided?

Thanks.
--
Regards,
Russ