[plug] plug web

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Dec 7 18:07:45 WST 2004

rpowersau at gmail.com wrote:

> Is there a problem with http://www.plug.linux.org.au/ ?

Yes, thanks for pointing it out to me.

> I get this error:
>
> Proxy Error
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.
>
> Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused
>
> Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.plug.org.au Port 80

Gah.  We had a power failure in the early hours of this morning and
while I checked that the PLUG server booted up (which it didn't after
last power outage) I didn't actually test the web site.  It's
responding to pings but not SSH or HTTP and has no serial console or
monitor near-by.  I'll fix it up soonish and set up a serial console
so that it's less pain next time it breaks.

Cameron.  (Who said he'd host the machine temporarily for a couple of
weeks ... back in September.  It should be moving to Arachnet Real
Soon Now.)