[plug] ADSL plans

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 10 14:38:07 WST 2004

I gather from this reply that you have taken offense to something in my
email. Although I did re-read it I couldn't see why that would be the
case. However I am a very light heearted person so if my tone or content
offended you or you thought I was attacking you, it was not the case and
I apologise profusely.

And its Friday, I have a new beer frisge stocked with beer waiting for
me to get home, and I am about to have drinks at work...how can my day
get any better

Oh and Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it.

Adam.