[plug] Fwd: G3 mac with OSX - $300

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Dec 9 00:30:10 WST 2004

Want one?

----------  Forward; originally to leon at cyberknights.com.au  ----------
Subject; G3 mac with OSX
Date; Tuesday 07 December 2004 23:31
From; franATonedexDOTcomDOTau

[chomp] I'm about to sell a mac
in very good condition. It's a G3 Apple Imac power PC with 192 meg
ram, 20 gig hard drive, ethernet firewire, mouse, modem and keyboard.
It has a 15 inch screen. It's in excellent condition and comes with
operating discs ( Mac OSX) and various other software on disc. It's
been reformatted so it's nice and clean for whoever wants it. I've
seen similar systems for sale in Quokka and on Ebay for prices varying
from about 500 to 800 bucks. I'm going to sell mine for $300 which
should get me a quick sale and some money for Christmas. [chomp] I
drive cabs so I'm able to deliver it to any area.

[chomp]

Regards from Fran at the mac user's group.