[plug] Track traffic on an aliased interface

bwarff bwarff at obsidian.com.au
Thu Dec 16 10:11:36 WST 2004

afaik, the new kernel architecture on the 2.6 series no longer makes that information
easily available - they all get aggregated as eth0. Best bet would probably be to use the ip networks to split the data out.
eg: id assume your local stuff is 10.x.x.x or 192.168.0.x ... it should be easy enough to script
those ip ranges away.