[plug] Gmail Invites

Milan Pospisil pospim at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 18:28:44 WST 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:26:50 +0800, Brock Woolf <ultima160 at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I would like to thank the people who gave me Gmail invites but please
> no more invites,
> I don't want them to be all wasted on me.
> Thanks!!!
>
> Brock

Hi Brock,
                You will have some invites of your own pretty soon, it
seems to depend how much mail you process. If you use Gmail to
communicate with the list it will probably happen in a week or two.
Just be careful with your generosity and exercise caution to whom you
might want to offer them without being asked first as some people see
it as spam, despite the fact that you have no profit or gain from it
whatsoever.

                                               MP