Flash CPU usage (was: Re: [plug] Tracking and Fixing Memory Leaks)

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Sun Dec 19 17:17:25 WST 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 05:04 pm, harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:10:57 +0800 Steve Boak <sboak at westnet.com.au> wrote:
> > I've moved this discussion off to the Computer Angels discussion list -
> > if anyone here is particularly interested, let me know and I'll post the
> > results back here.
>
> Erm. It's a closed list Steve because Jacqueline and Edwin wanted the
> opportunity to talk about specific problems participants had with our
> previous distro. Don't know how I'm going to answer the Gavin person.
>
> Thanks for all of your work on sussing this out tho'. Perhaps
> if you post your results across to PLUG that would be good.
>
> cu
> Harry

Hi Harry - you've preempted me while I was writing my reply to Gavin :-)

I thought it was (a closed list), so I will post to both if I come up with
anything else on useful on this, although I think the investigation has run
it's course.

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it, now people will feel all left out :-)

Steve

--
Ph: +61 8 97560662, IP-Phone: FWD# 454566, e164.org# 61897560662

"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill