[plug] Relay access denied. Move? [Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Dec 20 12:26:26 WST 2004

Timothy White wrote:

> I assume this is a result of the move. Will this be permanent or
> not?

Whoops.  spark is still listed as an MX but is no longer the main mail
server for plug.org.au and doesn't have plug.org.au in its Postfix
relay_domains.  Fixed (I hope).

> don't like doing that. Man I can't wait for a permanent IP.

It's not related to your static IP addresses or lack thereof.  I'm
curious as to why your mail server would be sending messages to spark
though as it's the least preferred of the three MXes listed for
plug.org.au.

Cameron