[plug] Some Christmas cheer!

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Tue Dec 21 12:56:34 WST 2004

On Monday 13 December 2004 14:35, Senectus . wrote:
> I do not celebrate Christmas

You're a good Christian then. Christ was not born on December 25. One
dead giveaway is the flocks in the fields by night: in Israel, they'd
be frozen solidly to the ground by about midnight. At that time of the
year they hang out in barns.

For those who care, the best educated guess is 29 September, 2BC, plus
or minus two days.

Sorry to interrupt, just hurriedly mowing down some spam before I walk
out the door and that was the first message in my PLUG box.

Cheers; Leon