[plug] view statement in Bind9

bob bob at fots.org.au
Fri Dec 24 15:58:33 WST 2004

I'm looking for some docs that expand on %subject%. The ARM docs are a bit
pithy for my poor brain at the moment so something along the lines of an
idiots guide to would be good... or a working example well commented :).

Google is not coming up with anything usefull at the moment either so I'm
stuck unless I can snaffle a clue or two.

Thanks.
--
It looked like something resembling white marble, which was
probably what it was: something resembling white marble.