Base, OO.org (Re: [plug] Hotmail access from Linux e-mail client?)

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Sun Dec 26 23:09:26 WST 2004

Shayne O'Neill wrote:

> Also, has anyone played around with the new new 'base' access knock off in
> openoffice? Its utter sex.

Anyone care to give us a review? (Or know of a good one with screen
shots.)[1]

Is it compatible with access? Other there any gotchas that people have
found.

Thanks

Tim
[1] I know that I could just hop on Google and get reviews, screenshots
and bugs but I am looking for opinions from people that I know and
trust, not randoms that I've never met.
--
Tim White - Use the Fox, Luke!
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net