ATO BAS was Re: [plug] Collie P & CYC

Gavin Chester gavinchester1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 10:17:56 WST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 06:33, Onno Benschop wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 21:19, garry wrote:
-snip-
> PS. Has anyone looked at my Linux Business Portal ATO document yet, I'm
> eager for some feedback: http://itmaze.com.au/articles/ato/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Onno Benschop

You're efforts will be a godsend for me, thanks.  Sorry wasn't able to,
and can't yet, give feedback on it because I am several BASs behind
}:^|.  However, John Howard owes _me_ money. not the other way around,
so being able to do my BAS without hooking an old Windoze PC up to the
big, bad internet will probably get me back to doing what a guy's gotta
do!  I'll let you know soon-ish.

Regards, Gavin.