[plug] OT - but worth looking at

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Fri Dec 31 19:57:51 WST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 19:48, garry wrote:
> Here are some before and after pictures of the tsunami areas.
>
> Unbelievable.
>
> http://www.digitalglobe.com/tsunami_gallery.html
>
> Garry

The whole thing is devastating. There was some Greenpeace lady trying to
scam people for their bank details in Leederville today and everyone was
saying to her "No sorry my money's going to a Tsunami relief fund."

--
Chris Caston

Aptitude Technology
http://www.aptitudetech.com.au
ABN: 51614966828

Office: 1300 722 146
mobile: 0422 978315

[T]he entrepreneur appears in a genuinely competitive market economy as a sort of trustee whom the community
has placed in charge of its means of production. Comparing the costs of his services with those of a bureaucratic
state-controlled economy, our entrepreneur may be regarded as a very inexpensive public servant, one who really assumes risks,
while the politician is apt to be answerable only to God and history. ( Economics of the Free Society (1937),Wilhelm Röpke, p. 192).