[plug] Tux tatoo

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Sun Feb 1 09:43:37 WST 2004

It maybe too late, but go to Unique Tattoos in Subiaco, I got one
finished there yesterday. Get it done by Mike E or Garth.

Speaking of which, when I was getting it done in walks Dicko, Guy
Sabastian and Shannon Knowles with a cameraman from Australian Idol.
Dicko, Shannon and the camera man all got tattoos of the southern cross.
It was a very weird experience as it was the last place I expected to
see people like that...The cameraman also left without paying and took a
free t-shirt, stingey bastard.

Adam.