[plug] Re: [OT] Television

senectus senectuskal at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:45:26 WST 2004

I myself don't watch TV, and if I ever catch myself being caught by the
bloody thing when walking past it I like to analyze what I feel I just got
out of it.
I rarely find that anything I've seen on TV was worth the time it took from
my life.
I'm not stereotyping anyone/thing, because this is MY experience I don't
need to acknowledge other experiences and I used to be a big TV watcher.. so
I've been there before..

There are exceptions to the rules.. on occasion I REALLY enjoy the Discovery
channel, SBS and (although not of late) the ABC.
But overall, I agree with the others.. TV and especially the media does more
damage than good to our world.