[plug] Re: [OT] Television

senectus senectuskal at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:42:16 WST 2004

MythTV has this sort of feature, but it has flaws.. ie a friend of mine has
a mythtv setup, and he was recording an episode of "west wing" where there
were "blackouts" in the story line.. Unfortunately the myth TV though that
every time there was a blackout in the show, it was the beginning of an
advert.. and so stopped recording till it came back on..