[plug] Re: [plug]A java-script alert pop-ups on Tafe site (was - National Bank against open source)

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Thu Feb 5 08:41:41 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 23:57, Arie Hol wrote:

> I did as you suggested above, apart from the annoying popups, everything
> still seemed to work OK.

Which shows the irony of it. Central and WestCoast TAFE do suffer of the
same infliction. The problem is when you are a perspective student or
even just picking up some units to finish off a qualification like I'm
now finishing off a Diploma of Business and doing units from a Cert IV
of finance you get these java-script pop-ups at every section. You may
have to wade through about 8-10 of these before you finally pick your
units.

regards,

Chris

--
Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.