[plug] TPG notebook

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Thu Feb 5 08:42:44 WST 2004

If you want a laptop for use away from a power point, I doubt that one
would last very long on battery.  See if you can find out more details
about the LAN/modem, because those are the things that may not work
properly under Linux or may be a bit of a PITA to get working.

Personally I'm looking at buying an IBM Thinkpad R50 sometime soon if
work approves it, but thats more than double that one in price..

/ Ben