[plug] Cool net radio!

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Thu Feb 5 13:06:44 WST 2004

In message <BAY2-F21zSpp7jFVsZQ00032b48 at hotmail.com>
on Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 01:00:36PM +0800, John Knight wrote:
> lol, i was thinking, does he or does he not have a t? i think he does,
> hopefully someone won't go "he doesn't have a t". :p

Okay, I won't. I'll do this: `hE DoEsN'T HaVe A "t"' :)

PS. We recently had round of comments about "top-posting". Although I
knew that your posts were top-posted, I only just noticed that your
replies lack an attribution line. So, when you replied to Cameron,
Cameron's post appeared below yours and with no attribution. I know I
disliked Hotmail, but I didn't realise I disliked it *that* much ;-)