[plug] OT: Browsers & Westpac Internet banking

Adam Davin bladebadger at westnet.com.au
Thu Feb 5 16:07:47 WST 2004

Good Afternoon All,

Does anyone else use Westpac Internet Banking? Do they use the "Pay anyone" feature.

I have found that browsers other than IE don't seem to work for the Pay anyone. I am guessing that it is some kind of javascript incompatibility.

Has anyone else had any success with this part of Westpac Internet Banking with other browsers or has anyone using Westpac decided to "Upgrade" back to windows as the site suggests to use the enhanced features of "other accounts" ?

Thanks & Regards,

--

Adam Davin