[plug] Net Send to Windows 98 Machines

Nima Talebi nima at it.net.au
Sat Feb 7 01:25:39 WST 2004

Hmmm... You're right - I always have that small bit of hope that the
next time I see that paper clip, a right click would bring up menu items
such as 'hang, stab, rape, murder, drown, etc' :) I found the article
intresting too; now I am perhapse on a new line of thought. Will give
your theory a go :) Thanks for your help.

Nima