[plug] Dual sound cards

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Sat Feb 7 17:51:01 WST 2004

Hi people,

I'm trying to get XMMS to work with my SB Live! instead of using the
crapping on-board sound card on my mobo, I've looked in all the places I
think are logical and I can't find anything in KDE's GUI that says for
the sound to be sent through the SB Live instead of the poxy on-board card.

Maybe I've been googling and looking at the wrong links but I can't find
anything that shows me any tick boxes or maybe I need to modify some
symbolic links to get the feed to go through the SB Live

The answers prolly right under my nose but any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Kai