[plug] Cyberknights vs SCO

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Feb 8 00:14:25 WST 2004

Hey Nice work Leon.

I never did finish my little opinion piece (kicking back and seeing how a
couple of things unfurl)

Leon is on the money for loss of business thing. I've had no job for about
a year ago, cos there just doesnt seem to be the willingness in the sector
I work in to take that risk.

If I had bux I'd have no qualm about filing suit for lost income.

Its amazing, but the emotions I feel about these guys are so damn negative
it hurts.

Sic em leon.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.