[plug] Cyberknights vs SCO

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Feb 8 00:43:52 WST 2004

I suspect 10,000 eu is a bit less then a sucker punch from the ACCC could
earn them. The ACCC have real teeth and play for keeps. Remember the ten
million dollar fines they where threatening business with who played silly
buggers with the GST?

I suspect SCO would do well to fear the reaper if the ACCC gets to anoyed
with em.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.