[plug] Driving wget

Mark marks at omninet.net.au
Mon Feb 9 06:55:05 WST 2004

Hi,

I don't use wget often but sometimes run it over night to browse a site
later if its to grindingly slow on my 19200k connection.

Invoked wget with -r -k but it did not convert the www links to
relative or local links.

I was only expecting 5mb maybe but it turned out to be a pretty big
site, over 80mb with several hundred files and sub folders.
Not bad for a site all about garden domes.

Its pretty straight forward html and image files.

Is there is a linux tool I can use to convert the html files
within the folder and subfolders I allready have to point to the local
file system?

mark