[plug] leon in ARN

Sham Chukoury chukoury at arach.net.au
Mon Feb 9 20:29:18 WST 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 18:34, Leon Brooks wrote:

> Think of Microsoft as a race of predators, deliberately working on Open
> Source's extinction.

Well, if you put it this way... :) Although, if that were true in
ecological terms, once open source became extinct, Microsoft would have
no food source left, and would thus follow its prey to extinction. ;)

> Hmm. Haven't been on Sword-Devel for a while, wonder why you went there?
> I think they deal with another group with the acronym ARN.

I went there since it was the first result returned:

http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/2001-December/013588.html

from

http://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=arn+leon+brooks

§:)