[plug] Mac OSX

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 13:34:49 WST 2004

It supports NFS quite nicely.

Its a BSD so use the bsd methodology.

Actually playing with OSX, it can even mount odditys like webdav in its
fstab!!!!!

However I found the setup for serving it a little oddball. Theres a gui
program who's name alas eludes me that does it fine. Its a shareware
program but isnt crippled.

Shayne.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.