[plug] Firefox: Browser Formely Known As Firebird

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 14:31:19 WST 2004

Yay! I was just wondering yesterday where the heck the next version of
Firebird was - and today it's out! (And with a new name (again) to boot...)

Soooo - does anyone know of a WAIX or Parnet mirror for it? (Hmmmm.
mirror.3fl.net isn't responding - I wonder if that's a Murdoch net problem,
or a 3fl problem?)

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |