[plug] POSIX ACL support

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Tue Feb 10 14:48:40 WST 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 14:41, James Devenish wrote:
> In message <1076394732.873.83.camel at vaio>
> on Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 02:32:12PM +0800, Ryan wrote:
> > Is the code already in the kernel
>
> What version of Linux are you using?

Debian, but if I have to wander elsewhere to get it to work, I will.

The file server we may eventually get when I can get my rear-end out of
first gear, will most likely be running some Redhat variant - reportedly
due to Fibre HBA compatibility/support etc.  Haven't looked much further
into it yet.  I don't have time to play with it ATM, so unfortunately I
have to palm it off and that seems to be mean Redhat.

Ryan