[plug] Firefox: Browser Formely Known As Firebird

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 17:15:50 WST 2004

On Tuesday 10 February 2004 14:57, James Devenish wrote:
> In message <200402101452.03828.T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au>
>
> on Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 02:52:03PM +0800, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> > Murdoch have a work-around - a Rockingham ADSL link going to Westnet. Not
> > a very GOOD work-around though, but it's better than nothing. ^_^
>
> Ooh, so they do (now). BTW the mirror seems to respond fine for me:

Clarification: I can traceroute it, but actually web browsing just sits there
forever.

On Tuesday 10 February 2004 14:56, Ben Jensz wrote:

> Actually... correction.  Last time I saw, Murdoch had an ADSL link with
> West Australian Networks (westnet.net.au), not WestNet
> (westnet.com.au).  West Australia Networks has had a tendency to try and
> pass themselves off as the other WestNet (one of their reps got
> themselves banned from the Whirlpool forums for blatantly trying to do
> that).

You are in fact correct, on both the configuration and the cause. ^_^;;

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |